Helping Hands, Open Tag
Paul Harris
 Posted: Jun 4, 2017 | 4:59 pm

Kay

5 Pages Turned

Group Icon

Awards:
N/A

“Well it doesn’t look like anything’s broken,” Paul informed his patient after examining the ankle. He straightened up in his seat and straightened the stethoscope around his neck. “But, I’m not an x-ray machine so you will have to go have a couple of those before the final diagnosis can be given. How’s that sound?”

Paul left his seat and went to his patient’s side. He offered a hand so as to assist in getting to the wheelchair. “I hope you don’t mind a little ride in the chair. I won’t take the turns too quick,” he joked, while undoing the blood pressure cuff from around the arm and unclipping the pulse ox from the finger. Both items were tossed onto the little metal bedside table. “So, how exactly did you have this accident? Tripping on a rug? Did you say you were in the kitchen, cooking?”

He hoped those questions were not too personal. He was just trying to get the story straight so as to make the proper notes in the chat. He was known for many things and detailed chart notes was one of those things he was known for. It was important. A muddled description could lead to the wrong treatment. That was never a good thing.

“Most people love my driving though. I’m a great driver, so don’t worry,” he continued, standing there and waiting for his patient to stand up. “I know all the secrets to make the drive smooth as a baby’s behind.”
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Ochsner Medical Center | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Affiliates & Sister Sites

SCROLLING AFFILIATES
SUPERNATURAL Disposable Heroes On The Road The Interference: Multiverse Oakheart OHaV City of Zootopia
X-MEN:GRANDCHILDREN OF THE ATOM [A RPG] X-Men/Avengers Roleplay morethanstories Blackmoon City
ANOTHER TALE TO TELL

DIRECTORIES & RESOURCE SITES
Shadowplay RPG-D RPG Initiative a resource community Rockin Roleplay

TEAM VITAE
MARVEL: Lost Horizons RPG City of Light: The 100 RPG

STATIC AFFILIATES

Swords of Speirling Yalanze Chronicles

1SW