welcome
otm
otm
site video
social media
shoutbox
Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

shoutbox

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

God Eluded Me, tag :: Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester
 Posted: Dec 26, 2017 | 8:13 pm

player: Jamey
194 posts

Group Icon

Awards:

He breathed in a shallow breath of relief knowing that Sam had ganked the thing, he never had a doubt he was just grateful it wouldn't inflict it's shit on anyone else. The thing must have had a hell of a ride wearing his appearance.He coughed, and he didn't know why but it had become something of a habit as of late. He glanced at his appearance in the mirror, looking at the shadow of what he used to be. This wasn't him. He was always clean, clean hair clothes and none of this beard bullshit. "I look like something that crapped out another something, did you bring any stuff so i can clean up maybe change my clothes?'

He wanted a lot of things, food clothes the ones he wore were torn remnants of a once nice outfit. Another reason why that thing needed to die.Sam asked him about Ne Orleans,"Yeah I remember getting my ass handed to me by that Original Klaus..what a dick, he doesn't know where she is man.. and if he doesn't with all his resources man...hate to say it.. and yeah of course I remember Katherine.. I was tortured not braindead.."

He looked up from the sink and faced his little brother."What's going on with you? He fucking with your head again? don't bullshit me" he then started coughing and he really hated how familiar that was starting to feel. The ache in his chest, the pain it caused even drawing a breath if he hadn't gone out when he did he would've died in there.

Samuel Winchester

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Samuel Winchester
 Posted: Jan 9, 2018 | 1:41 am

True Vessel for Lucifer & The Handsome Brother
player: Jax
104 posts

Group Icon

Awards:

Sam could feel a flood of relief when Dean mentioned that he remember Katherine. The last thing in his life that he needed was to be more uncertain of his life events. It was a question, at the end of the day, of how long he had been with the fake Dean. Since he was in New Orleans by himself... “Well, he lied to you. Marcel, the current vampire prince down there, whatever the hell that is, told me to look at Klaus again... that he knew more... and...” Sam couldn't say it. Not again. He couldn't say it one more time, so he left it with a simple “She's gone.”

He felt a wash of guilt flood over him when he realized that, yes, he had clean clothes for Dean, but he hadn't even thought about bringing them in. That could be part of what was contributing to the smell. He mumbled something by way of an apology, but he was already out the door before he could get it all out and heading back to the Impala. He opened the boot of the car up, and searched through the things there. Admittedly, they were under a lot of his hunting equipment, but he had moved them into the trunk only to keep them from looking like he was a hobo living out of the car. That was an easy way to get arrested.

Heading back in, he handed the clothes over to Dean. He wondered if his brother wanted to go into a stall to change. It was not like they had not changed in front of each other before, but Dean had to be feeling pretty vulnerable at the moment. He placed them on the sink (the one they didn't use, to keep them dry) and prayed that he did not have to answer Dean's question. He didn't want to get into it, about what he was seeing and feeling. He was grateful Dean was here, and back, and all right, but everything else was like his emotions had been put into a blender. Right now, she just wanted to feel glad that his brother was back...

...And then he felt guilty when the coughing interrupted the space between them. “Shit.. let me... I'm gonna run to the vending machine. Get you some water. Damn, man...” Good. This would help him dodge the subject, and give Dean his space to get dressed. And, if he should pass out or something, then Sam would only be a minute or so before he came back. And with that, he exited the bathroom.

god eluded me

tag: Dean Winchester / word count: 433 / notes: ---

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | The Woods | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll