Azarias Vie
 Posted: May 23, 2018 | 7:00 pm

player: Ricky
28 posts

Group Icon

Awards: None

Azarias Vie

About:
Azarias is a lethal psychic supernatural hunter with a fierce reputation of manslaughter on those he's targeted throughout the years. He has a high notoriety. Recently spearheaded by his secretly corrupted mentor who trained him to fine tune his capabilities Azarias became a vicious hunter. After learning the truth about his former mentor he turned to join the real ranks of the watchers council. He's also a psychic who is looking to start putting himself on the market for his services.

Enemies:
Vampires, demons, and anything supernatural that was deemed to have been his target. In his early years of hunting he attacked on command under his ex mentor. Towards the last moments he started manifesting his psychic capabilities and reading people started to give him more of a concision if he could sense it. He's taken down several different kinds of species and officials, and now inherited the watchers enemies. He's bold with actions and words. Azarias remains unbothered.

Friends:
Azarias had a mentor. He chatted and socialized whenever he had the chance but Azarias never gave himself a chance to allow a bond to get deeper. Feeling more focused on the mission is what was keeping him alive, Azarias clung to that ideal rather than create tangible bonds. Lately; however, Azarias feels joining with the watchers council might not give him a chance to avoid creating friends. Especially after leaving his mentor Azarias has no real friends. He hopes to change that.

Lovers:
Azarias has been single since high school. No real serious situations in his past romantic bonds are foreign to him. He's curious but never enough to make an effort yet.

Goals:
*Be the best watcher he can be.
*Deal with guilt for killing werewolves.
*Finally start selling his services as a professional psychic: Productive and a good front as a watcher. It's on his mind he just has to put his foot on it.
*Work on his "kill vampires and demon on sight" mood. Rupert Giles tells him every vampire ain't so bad and within research Azarias learns he might need to try to let up.
*Possibly somehow make friends within the council.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jordan Kyle
 Posted: Jun 24, 2018 | 7:57 am

player: Ren
7 posts

Group Icon

So... About that guilt concerning killing werewolves.... Hi. I belong to a huge society that helps preternaturals who have troubles being preternaturals, and I also happen to be a loud and proud werewolf. Interested in working with any of this in a thread?
PM
^
Azarias Vie
 Posted: Jul 6, 2018 | 8:34 pm

player: Ricky
28 posts

Group Icon

QUOTE (Jordan Kyle @ Jun 24, 2018 | 6:57 am)
So... About that guilt concerning killing werewolves.... Hi. I belong to a huge society that helps preternaturals who have troubles being preternaturals, and I also happen to be a loud and proud werewolf. Interested in working with any of this in a thread?

UM YES! SO HOW YOU WANNA DO THIS?
Azarias moves around a lot but New York is kind of his primary spot out of the three. As a rouge downworlder who is a hunter he's likely on profile like everywhere? So Would Azarias be a mission or an interruption? I can open my mind up but I'm very open for the plottage! =D

Jordan Kyle

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Plot Trackers | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll