Wanted: Ethan Rayne, Warlock of Chaos
Rupert Giles
 Posted: Jul 24, 2017 | 3:10 pm

Head of the Watcher's Council
player: Jax
44 posts

Group Icon

Awards:

Rupert’s life is certain more interesting whenever Ethan is around. The last time we saw him, Ethan was being dragged away by the Initiative, but it is easy to believe that they could not hold on to him forever, and he has since escaped their custody. Or maybe something happened to him while he was inside, and he was released a “changed man.” I do not know, but that is the fun of playing Ethan!

I am a firm believer in the things that the actors and show creators have said about Giles and Ethan and their past. During his Ripper years, he and Ethan were involved in a relationship, one that was confirmed to at least be sexual in nature, if not romantic. From there on out, I am willing to play their relationship out however any player would like! It can be a legitimate ship, or a hate ship, or just hate, or even friendship. Ethan is a wildcard! Did he escape? Is he on the run? Is he a man seeking redemption? Is he up to his old tricks? Does he want forgiveness from Giles? Or is he looking to pull the man down with him?

Name: Ethan Rayne
late 40s/early 50s :: warlock :: chaos worshipper
Robin Sachs

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Rupert Giles
 Posted: Aug 22, 2017 | 9:23 am

Head of the Watcher's Council
player: Jax
44 posts

Group Icon

Awards:

Bump!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Help Wanted | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll