Damon Salvatore
 Posted: Aug 10, 2016 | 6:37 pm

Jamey

19 Pages Turned

Group Icon

Awards:
N/A

user posted imageuser posted image

Of all the places to go in the world he never thought he would see himself here again. In the place where his life would forever change, the constants in it now far from his sight which he supposed was a good thing. If they were in view you had to face them, if they were near you had to accept them and those were two things that Damon could not afford to do right now. The only thing he could do right now was fill his life with pleasant distractions in the hopes of getting a move on with his life. He knew that something like this wouldnt be easy but he would start off doing the things that made him happy. Drinking, dancing, and other activites... He had recenty fed off of a blood bag he had stolen from the blood bank by charming one of the clerks, all he had to was look her in the eyes. Compulsion was a beautiful thing to the blissfully unaware. He had wanted something he hadnt had in a long time.. food. Real food.

He walked along the sidewalks, the men not notcing him and the woman pausing in their tracks at the blue eyed vampire. With a smirk he headed on his merry way and into the nearest diner. "Taki's..huh good thing I cant get ecoli" He walked in and made his way to the counter and took a seat on one of the stools. There was no use sitting in a booth with no one to share it with. The waitress approached him, mid 50's sweet disposition. Bet she was a looker back in her day, he gave her a smile and took the menu she offered. Looking on it, it had the type of food that typical americans ordered. What he wouldnt give for some old southern cooking right about now. Beignets, Gumbo, Peach cobbler the thoughts of these dishes causing his stomach to grumble a bit. He then decided what he wanted. "Cup of coffee, and pastrami on rye please beautiful" She giggled and went to order up his food.

Returning a minute after she poured his coffee and he did something completely out of character for him at the moment, he asked her name."So what is a great gal like you Jane doing in a dump like this? Tips can't be that good" He was good at chit chat to get what he wanted yes, but the more he thought about it he realized that he just wanted to talk to someone anyone who didnt know anything about his life and how shitty it was right now.Taking in a sip of the hot drink, he instantly wanted to fix it up with some alcohol but decided to wait until tonight. Nothing like a New York night on the town it was still too early, [i]Oh god Damon what the hell is wrong with you? Getting day drunk is your thing, but hey at least you're not sitting around moping about you know who.."[/b] Yeah he wouldnt mention her name, not yet anyway the pain was still too near and yes he was totally aware of the fact that he had let her go and it was the stupidest decison ever but he couldnt ignore the truth in his heart. That Elena was meant for Stefan not him.
PM
^
Isabelle Lightwood
 Posted: Nov 28, 2016 | 11:45 pm

Dani

79 Pages Turned

Group Icon

Awards:

Portrait of a Girl
Normally Isabelle would spend her days off training at the Institute either with her brothers or throwing knives at targets or sparring with Hodge. If there was no action, she still liked to keep herself busy, lest she got antsy. Tonight they had plans to head to Pandemonium to check out a lead they had recieved on the trading of demon blood.... But until then, the Lightwoods plus Jace basically had the day off. Jace and Alec chose to train, but for some reason, Izzy was just not feeling it today. An impulse to go shopping burst within her, and in true Isabelle fashion, she followed along with said impulse.

Shopping, like training, always built up an appetite. She could have just gone back to the Institute and cook everyone up a meal, but that meant traveling all of the way uptown and Jace and Alec would likely just hound her about her cooking and force her to order take-out anyway. So, Izzy chose to remain one step ahead of them. With a quick text to Alec, she told the boys to meet her for a late lunch at Taki's. Being she was already in the general area, Isabelle decided to wait inside for the other two.

With hands filled with shopping bags, the Shadowhunter began to head towards her usual booth when a head of dark hair caught her eye. Even just a quick glance at the side of his face, Izzy could tell the man was blessed with good looks.... If she was going to have to wait, why not at least have some good company when doing so? Changing course, the brunette headed over toward the counter, choosing a seat that was two over from the man (she couldn't look desperate after all), and plopping her bags on the floor beside her. Luckily, she was there just in time to hear him hitting on the blushing waitress. "Aren't you supposed to save those lines for the bar? Or are you trying to score some free food out of her too?" She asked with a teasing smirk, twisting her body slightly so that her elbow could lean comfortably on the counter as she faced the handsome man.

Notes TAGS; Damon
Created by Blitzy of Caution 2.0

((so sorry!!!!! Didn't see this post!!!))
PM
^
Damon Salvatore
 Posted: Dec 20, 2016 | 1:43 pm

Jamey

19 Pages Turned

Group Icon

Awards:
N/A

Then I see your face, I know I'm finally yours
I come to you in pieces So you can make me whole
As he was sitting there in a feeble attempt to kill his boredom by flirting with the unsuspecting waitress, who had been eating up every single thing he was saying and while he didn’t mind it, it was something to kill the time. He was fully aware of his effect on the opposite sex, just not the one person he wanted to. That wasn’t true but it made him feel better to see it that way. Elena did care about him but he couldn’t be near Mystic Falls right now. The place had now become a painful reminder of everything he had waiting for him when he came home, and what were those things? Well, heartbreak , loss and a general sense of crappiness and failure. Sure it had some good things going for it but so did New York. He had been here several times over the years and he could say one thing for the city of lights, it was never dull.

He shouldn’t complain, though he wanted to wouldn’t do him any favors. Could of course compel someone to do that but would be a waste. He smiled at the waitress when a brunette who had intoxicating perfume came into his peripheral view. Turning his head to glance upon the face of the scent he could say it matched beautifully. The dark hair, eyes and olive skin were a true testament to that fact. Though he could only glance her up and down for a second he did notice that she had curves that wouldn’t quit. Always a bonus, he was never a fan of scrawny. As his eyes travelled down to the floor, he noticed that she had several shopping bags strewn about, designer and non. From what he could see she had good taste and that was always a bonus, would be a waste of beautiful woman if she didn’t know how to dress.

Chuckling lightly as she said he should save those lines for the bar or if he was just trying to charm his way into getting free food.”I thought I would broaden my horizons, try it out in the daylight” Leaning to his left to face her, she was even more stunning up close. ”You think it’ll work? Or do I need more practice? You seem like a seasoned professional being able to pick it up so quick didn’t think the waitress would ever get it”. He gave her a wink and outstretched his hand. <”Damon Salvatore, and who might you be because I really need to know”. The brunette was a wonderful distraction in his mind, even better if she decided to model some of those clothes for him. Though he doubted it, but the day was still young. His baby blues looking into the brunette’s, her eyes seemed soulful and at the same time dangerous as hell. He liked it, and would not mind seeing them up close, but he would take what he could get.

Sipping on his coffee, his finger brushing over the daylight ring that held his family’s crest.

TAG:isabelle lightwood | WORDS: | OUTFIT:HERE here
NOTES:
PM
^
Isabelle Lightwood
 Posted: Feb 8, 2017 | 6:45 pm

Dani

79 Pages Turned

Group Icon

Awards:

Portrait of a Girl
“Ambitious,” she replied, red lips curling slightly into a teasing smirk. “A regular entrepreneur in the mooching world.” Not that Isabelle thought there was anything wrong with using your charm and looks to get what you want…. she did it often. Everyone had their natural talents, why waste them if you could put them to use? The amusement stayed on her lips as he continued to play along. “Maybe I’m just used to people trying to get stuff from me.” she said with an innocent shrug, although she knew her words were anything but. It was a disease really; it wasn’t Izzy’s fault that she always had to flirt with attractive men. It was a weakness. “Or maybe I’m the one who’s trying to get stuff from them.” Depended on the day. Although he wasn’t wrong, Isabelle could definitely turn what she did into a profession, if she wasn’t busy fighting demons and all.

“Maybe ease up on the cheesy one-liners and be more specific about your compliments,” she added on, giving the advice he only sarcastically requested. “Although the ‘gal’ line was a nice touch. Classic. Girls like an old-time gentleman.” Isabelle gave him a quick wink. “She’s probably just ignoring you, most girls play dumb when they want a guy to leave her alone.” Isabelle had done that on more than one occasion. Mostly though, she just told them that they weren’t worth her time. Nothing makes a girl feel special like hearing the same line used on every other girl. Why men didn’t get that was beyond her, it wasn’t exactly rocket science.

This one, however, had potential. So Izzy took his hand, giving it a single shake. “Isabelle Lightwood,” she greeted, a soft smile still pulling at her lips. Salvatore; the name rang familiar and confirmed Izzy’s suspicion since she had first sat near him. While she preferred the more hands-on physical learning at the Institute, she did pay attention to her history lessons. And that included well-knonw vampire names. The only piece of the puzzle that didn’t add up was the whole daylight stroll. Dark eyes naturally drifted toward the piece of fancy jewelry he wore. “Compliments you.” she stated, focusing on the ring for a moment before lifting her gaze back to Damon’s.

Notes TAGS; Damon

PM
^
Damon Salvatore
 Posted: Mar 26, 2017 | 8:31 pm

Jamey

19 Pages Turned

Group Icon

Awards:
N/A

tagged:
Isabelle Lightwood

words:
###
Damon liked this girl, it was interesting when a woman could match him for wit and sass. Something that far too many of them mistook for class. This girl seemed to be a full array of those features. She then started giving him some pointers on how to pick up women, not that he had ever needed help in that department. It was one of the very few things he could do without even trying.She talked about him mooching off of people, he responded,"I have more money than I know what to do with, I'm from old southern money..like really old southern money but I was bored, until you came in that is and killed any aspect of it",giving her a wink.

It was just amusing listening to her talk, and holding her attention seemed to be working. Her glance shifted to that of his ring, a topic of many many conversations in his 160 plus years but even if he didn't need the ring to live in the sunlight he loved it. The symbol a small piece of who he was, he was a Salvatore, a brother and a vampire. The crest holding all of these small parts of him.

It was the one thing that never changed throughout time staying forever beautiful and constant, as he.Doomed to walk this earth as a monster, something he used to think of himself as. Now he saw it as an opportunity to experience every single thing it had to offer. Getting out of his train of thought he replied to her,"It was a gift from a friend a long time ago, and thank you I like to think it compliments me as well"

Damon knew how to dress, how to carry himself and how to seduce women.The ring was often used as a tool to do so, women couldn't help but stare at jewelry and he couldn't blame them in the least. Every beautiful woman deserved to be lavished in gorgeous and rare things and Isabelle was no exception. She was stunningly beautiful and he couldn't take his baby blues off of her.His food came the waitress giving Isabelle a slight glare at the fact she had Damon's attention. Though he had a pretty face it didn't mean that he didn't notice things.

He paid more attention to things than most gave him credit for. Looking down at the shopping bags, he leaned closer to her and decided to give one of her tips a try. He was going to pull out the stops for her, who knew what could happen? If nothing then fine by him, either way this was going to be fun would be even better with her. The scent of her perfume, designer smelled like Chanel teased his senses as he spoke softly enough to whisper in her ear. The heat from his breath teasing her skin, he could hear the shift in heart.The sound of it pumping through her body did nothing for him, he wasn't hungry at the moment. But just the sound was enough to cause something to stir in him. He couldn't help himself, she was a gorgeous woman and he was a lonely guy. "What do I have to do to see you model what's in those bags?"

PM
^
Isabelle Lightwood
 Posted: Jun 6, 2017 | 9:32 pm

Dani

79 Pages Turned

Group Icon

Awards:

Portrait of a Girl
A brief laugh slipped through her red lips as the next cheesy line spilled from his. It was admirable though; his dedication to the wonderful art pick-up lines. It was clear a man who looked like him wasn't used to having to try and woo women. It didn't even matter what he said, with that face girls and guys would easily throw themselves at him. "I have that effect on boredom," she replied with a playful smirk. "I've heard a colorful variety of words to describe me, but boring has never been one of them," the brunette added on with a wink. Despite her teasing nature, Izzy's words were true. Perhaps the only time she had ever been called boring was by Jace, and that was only to goad her into doing something that was the complete opposite of boring.

The fact that he had money didn't phase her all that much. Isabelle liked money just as much as any other human; and those that claimed they didn't like money were either lying or had enough of it that they didn't know what it was like to need it. But she herself had always been one of those people. Being a Shadowhunter meant you were relatively well cared for financially, but the Lightwoods were one of the older Shadowhunter names and also one of the wealthier families in Idris. Izzy and her brothers had never known what it was like to not be able to afford something.

Her ruby lips curled up with his answer about the ring, noting how Damon managed to step around its significance. Isabelle wondered if he knew she knew what he was, or if he knew what she was…. “Definitely looks like an heirloom,” she nodded, giving one more quick glance back at the ring before she returned her gaze to his eyes. The ring might be beautiful, but it was the vampire’s eyes she preferred looking at.

Damon leaned in and Isabelle raised a curious eyebrow, though she made no move to back away from the sudden intimacy of the situation. The warmth of his breath tickled her skin as he whispered the words into her ear, Isabelle’s lips slowly twisted upward in amusement with his boldness. She pulled away to answer, although only enough so that Izzy could meet his gaze when she spoke. “Be very, very lucky,” her voice was low yet soft when she spoke, a seductive, playful grin on her lips. For all he knew, there were kitchen appliances and footie pajamas in those bags, although that wasn’t true. What he imagined to be in there was what was in there, plus some really cute dresses. But the assumption amused her nonetheless.

Notes TAGS; Damon Salvatore
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Taki's Diner | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates & Sister Sites

SCROLLING AFFILIATES
SUPERNATURAL Disposable Heroes On The Road The Interference: Multiverse Oakheart OHaV City of Zootopia
X-MEN:GRANDCHILDREN OF THE ATOM [A RPG] X-Men/Avengers Roleplay morethanstories Blackmoon City
ANOTHER TALE TO TELL

DIRECTORIES & RESOURCE SITES
Shadowplay RPG-D RPG Initiative a resource community Rockin Roleplay

TEAM VITAE
MARVEL: Lost Horizons RPG City of Light: The 100 RPG

STATIC AFFILIATES

Swords of Speirling Yalanze Chronicles

1SW