Awards: None

adelias psywarcz
i fight the world, i fight you, i fight myself
shadowhunter
single-ish
reckless
run away
vatican og
meet addie - but don't call her that. you can call her lia, or literally anything else. the only person allowed to call her addie is kyrie, her parabatai. she will fuck you up without a question, without a hesitation, without a doubt. she's old shadowhunter blood, but from a family that was exiled and didn't really do the whole rune thing, until she ran away, found herself at the vatican after taking on a bunch of downworlders totally unarmed. fast forward and she's one of those nephilim people whisper about- the one with a little bit of mischief in her eye, the one who is followed by the craziest of luck, both good and bad, the one who gets sent around the world to different institutes to take care of their unwanted business... and their dangerous business. if its life threatening, she's there. so of course, she's currently in new orleans.

friends she's abrasive and tough to deal with more often than not. she has an attitude that's taller than she is and makes herself out to be a lot tougher than she actually is, but once you get past the scaly exterior, she's fiercely loyal and will stick to your side no matter what. she's sarcastic and silly and will stop at nothing to cheer you up and make your day if you're off for any reason.

enemies so she has a smart mouth and no filter, and doesn't really do the whole respect thing, so she's definitely going to have rubbed people the exact wrong way. she lives for fights and will start one herself if she's bored enough

lovers so she's high key in love with her parabatai's best friend and sleeping with her parabatai, but i'm also super open to having some other stuff happen. someone who takes her focus away from hero worshipping the two guys who saved her and matches her sarcasm. maybe a vamp or werewolf would be fun... also she and kyrie are far from monogamous so she's open to sleep with whoever if it arises.

PM
^
Niklaus Mikaelson
 Posted: Jul 5, 2018 | 11:04 am

Original Hybrid
player: Jax
132 posts

Group Icon

Awards: 33

ooooooo, we are about to have some fun!

I know that we talked a lot about these two when we last hung out, but let me put it out there here, too. Addie has just moved into Klaus' backyard. She is the exact kind of headache that he does not need right now. He is poised on the edge of getting his city back, his child is finally safe, and his mate finally is in a place where he does not feel the need to breath over her every ten seconds. So what happens? A new headache moves into town. XD Wanna be a thorn to the Original Hybrid?

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Azarias Vie
 Posted: Jul 6, 2018 | 9:41 pm

player: Ricky
28 posts

Group Icon

Awards: None

Adelias Psywarcz x Azarias Vie

I saw the app and couldn't resist.

Who's Azarias Vie the OC character?(If you haven't seen my app or plotter)
Azarias is a twenty-five year old newly instated watcher who has a high notoriety in most supernatural communities for hunting vampire's and demons. He's well known for murdering many downworlders as a fierce hunter.

Adelias could by the shadowhunters rumors & files. A powerful psychic demon? something the shadow hunters would likely either want in custody or to figure out his loyalty. Either way I'd say she would know him by reputation.

Azarias could know her too? If you would've wanted to go that direction. As a man who not only study but psychically read people, places, and things, he could've just heard from the grapevine about her fierce track record. Maybe even heard of her back in his hunter life - Shit we could drop a flashback post or something

THIS CAN GO MULTIPLE WAYS. I got ideas for days. Whats on ya mind?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Plot Trackers | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll