SOCIAL NETWORK

IMID42.png

Add Reply
New Poll

Libitina Grimm
 Posted: Aug 4, 2017 | 4:58 pm

N/A Pages Turned

N/A

Ok now she had to insane freaks on her hands. "Submit and yield? Honey, that's something we Reapers never do." She stared the woman down, arms folded. She was in a bad enough mood as it was, she didn't want to use her powers again. However, it looked like it would have to be that way.

Using her telekinesis, she snatched the weapon of the woman. "Have you even hunted Reapers before?" Libitina asked. Reapers were hard to kill, seeing it was them who ferried souls to the afterlife and not the other way around. "Perhaps next time, the little vampire idiot won't park in a spot designated to customers." She pointed out.

Libitina pointed to the door, wanting them to leave before she decided to decapitate the vampire, and harvest this dumb blonde's soul. The expression did say, 'Get the hell out of my shop'. Drumming her nails on her desk, she looked at them both. "I'm serious. You have ten seconds to get put of my place of work, or I'm decapitating Edward there, and reaping you Blondie." She said, her voice eerily calm.

Sitting at her desk, she carried on with some paperwork, ignoring her intruders. Libitina was this close to throwing them both out with force, but decided it would be better for them to leave on their own. Libitina had been called many names in her life, but Morticia was new. She just smirked at the remark. "I've heard it all sweetie. I've been around since 1066." She spoke, her eyes not leaving her work.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Trash Can | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates & Sister Sites

SCROLLING AFFILIATES
On The Road The Interference: Multiverse OHaV X-MEN:GRANDCHILDREN OF THE ATOM [A RPG] X-Men/Avengers Roleplay morethanstories ANOTHER TALE TO TELL Disposable Heroes

DIRECTORIES & RESOURCE SITES
Shadowplay RPG-D RPG Initiative a resource community Rockin Roleplay

TEAM VITAE
MARVEL: Lost Horizons RPG City of Light: The 100 RPG

STATIC AFFILIATES

Swords of Speirling Yalanze Chronicles

1SW