If Your Wings Are Broken.., ELENA
Bonnie Bennett
 Posted: Dec 23, 2016 | 1:35 pm

player: Jamey
8 posts

Group Icon

Awards: None

legend

I watch the sun fall down to kill the day, Another part of me just went up in flames. Then you explode in my head, And now you're all over me.

Bonnie knew that Elena had been through a lot these past few months and she kept her distance when she could, knowing full well the emotions of a new vampire. She knew that she would have Stefan and Damon helping her and while that was all well and good, Bonnie didn't trust them enough to make sure that Elena was ok in full. She needed her friend, and Bon would be there when the time came that family was more than the guys.

She had heard through the grapevine that Stefan and Damon had both broken u with Elena, and she needed to see if there was any truth to that or if it was the talk of a small town once more. She knew how fast word could spread around here so she would go to the source before she believed any of it. She hoped it was just that, hearsay and nothing more. As much as she could do without the Salvatores she knew how much they meant to Elena and if that had happened then her friend would be no doubt devastated on top of everything else she was no doubt feeling. Sad, angry hurt. All of the above.

In order to be there girl code required some necessary items for when a friend goes through a break up,as she strolled through the isles in the store she put things into her basket that they would need for tonight. Ice cream, chips, candy, chocolate, syrups and whipped cream. All break up food.Yes her bestie was a vampire now, but she could also eat food and there was nothing more comforting than a gigantic bowl of ice cream covered in fudge syrup to drown the sorrows that men caused. They had to get through this and they would do it together just like everything else. Elena was her family and nothing was ever going to take that away from them, death nor pain couldn’t touch them as long as they had one another.

Once she felt satisfied with her purchases she paid and started off towards her house, stopping once more at the video rental store and grabbing an array of chick flicks. How to lose a guy in 10 days, the break up, ten things I hate about you, and many more which would help. They needed to watch something sappy and unrealistic so that if even for a second they could forget about their lives and just be totally engrossed in the moment. Rounding the corner she went through the list in her head one more time and went inside the Gilbert house and straight up to the bedroom. She was in bed, so she walked softly and set the bags down and climbed in beside laying there and not saying a word. Once she turned over and opened her eyes Bon said, ”Good morning”. Was it a good morning? She would find out. There wasn’t anything that her friends beautiful brown eyes could hide. They were the ultimate window to her soul and what a beautiful soul it was.

ELENA GILBERT/ NOTES

PM
^
Elena Gilbert
 Posted: Jan 3, 2017 | 10:58 pm

player: Merry
96 posts

Group Icon

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Elena was having a hard time adjusting. She’d been abandoned and treated like damaged goods by the Salvatores. Worst yet, she had damaged her friendship with Bonnie and Caroline. She didn’t know what to do and her heart was heavy. She’d fallen into a troubled sleep, salt staining her face as she slowly felt someone next to her. She cracked open one brown eye and paused a moment before she came fully to wakefulness. She gave a half grimace, “Hey Bonnie.”

She really didn’t feel like chatting right now. She needed to clear her head and she slid out of bed; Her pale comforter piling up on the bed as she stood and stretched. “What brings you here?” she asked her. Elena began moving about the room as she laid out her clothes. If she just kept moving forward and worked on getting better then soon she’d forget the Salvatores and what they had done to her. Part of her wished she had never met either of them. “I’ve got to grab a shower, Bonnie. Feel free to make breakfast for yourself.” She said as she moved to the bathroom and closed behind her.

Turning the shower on, she undressed and stepped into the shower in an attempt to clear her mind. She needed to focus on getting her head straightened out. Squeezing some soap into her hand she lathered up her hair, closing her eyes and focusing on getting clean. She’d even made a point to choose a different scent than she was used to. It was time to get rid of anything to do with the Salvatores. She grabbed some sugarplum scented body wash, it always cheered her up when she wore that scent.

All too soon she would find herself done and she shut the water off. Stepping out of the tub she dried off and wrapped her hair up turban style as she worked to get herself ready. She put on a robe and came out of the bathroom. Grabbing her clothes she slipped back into the bathroom and got dressed. After she came out she grabbed her hair straightener and began to work on straightening the frizz that was the bane of her existence. Virginia was a humid state and if she didn’t use the straightener her hair would be a mess. “Did you want to do anything today, Bonnie?” she asked her friend as she separated out her hair into sections and ran the heated straightener over her mane.

Elena stared at her friend via the mirror and smiled weakly. “I think there’s some coffee and waffles in the fridge.” She offered. Normally they would make them from scratch but she didn’t think Bonnie should have to wait that long for food. She didn’t have anything against Bonnie, her heart was just sore and she wished she could get back to when she was happy. Before the Salvatores had brought all the bad things to their lives. They’d all lost something to the drama that had happened and for all of that she wished that they hadn’t walked out on her. They’d been her friends when she had no one and was lost in her own grief. They’d given her a reason to keep going. She’d felt like a dead woman walking even as she watched Jeremy self medicate his grief.

She couldn’t imagine hating them. They’d helped her through her grief. How did you deal with losing someone who had been such a big part of your life? All she could do is focus on her friends from childhood.

user posted image

Words: 596
Tagged: Open
Credits: Lyrics by Bloodstream (Vampire Dairies Remix) By Stateless. Made by Merry.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image
Post count badge made by Tatia.
PMEmail
^
Bonnie Bennett
 Posted: Aug 26, 2017 | 10:21 am

player: Jamey
8 posts

Group Icon

━ Wherever you go, just always remember That you got a home for now and forever And if you get low, just call me whenever This is my oath to U
Elena was doing everything in her power to try and distract herself from what she was really feeling and as the best friend, it was her duty to make sure that she was going to do the opposite of that and start living. She sat on the bed patiently, watching as she went to go shower and then start on about breakfast if Bonnie was hungry. Ok that was enough, she decided now was the time to speak up and do a friendtervention."Elena.. stop.. ELENA!" she patted the bed and told her to come over."Come and sit down or I'll make you come and sit down"

She didn't want to use her powers on her friend but if it was for the greater good then so be it. She saw the look in those dark brown orbs and knew what Elena needed despite her best attempts to hide from her feelings. No matter what she would be there for her.They were bonded for life, Elena was part of her and when a part of her was suffering she would suffer too.

She had been through more than most people faced in a million lifetimes, more loss, more heartbreak than she ever deserved and Bonnie would be there every single step of the way."I'm not here for breakfast, come here" she outstretched her arms and held her tight.If she needed to cry then she could cry, safe in her arms in the space they grew up together where they had shared so many memories. Birthdays, heartbreaks, crushes, breakups, dances, sleepovers, secrets so much love was in this room and that was perfect for moments like this. Though she wouldn't admit it, she knew what Elena needed, just like Elena knew when Bonnie needed her.

That was the very definition of bonded for life.That thought made her realize something she had promised not to say to anyone, but this wasn't just anyone this was Elena."Damon asked me to watch out for you...after the split...i wasn't supposed to tell you"

Elena Gilbert ━ NOTES NOTES NOTESs
PM
^
Elena Gilbert
 Posted: Oct 6, 2017 | 9:17 pm

player: Merry
96 posts

Group Icon

Bonnie stopping her made her freeze. She didn’t want to stop, didn’t want to think and feel the pain of loss that she felt. Everything she had was gone. Jeremy was who knows where doing God only knows what and the two men who had touched her heart after a summer of sorrow were gone from her life leaving her a creature who didn’t know herself at all. Still, Bonnie was a friend and she sat down on the bed.

Elena was barely keeping it together, her eyes dark with un-shed tears and loss that was etched on her face. Her lower lip trembled and she hugged her friend and began sobbing, “It hurts so much, Bonnie. I did everything they told me to and I lost both of them and now Damon hates me.” It came out in a gush of sorrow as she sobbed and did her best not to crush Bonnie with her vampiric strength, “I failed everyone, Bonnie.”

Eventually the torrent of tears stopped and she laid there, damp with tears, her sorrow still etched on her face, she took a shuddering breath and forced herself to sit up and try to do something lest she stay a lump in bed and do nothing for the next week. “Why would Damon care? He left me, Bonnie. Worse than that he left me without transportation, clothing or money and I had to call Stefan to come get me. Then that fell apart too.” She bit her lip. “I don’t understand any of it. I made mistakes and I’m trying to own them but Damon doesn’t want to see me and I totally get it. I mean I’m all over the place emotionally and that’s a lot to take on and so I get it that he’d want to bail on me but it hurts.”

She felt gross and sticky from crying buckets of tears. Her hair was sticking to her face and her face felt blotchy from crying, “I should get up and get a shower. Just because this is turning into a do nothing day doesn’t mean I don’t have to take care of myself.” She said after a moment. She eyed her friend to see if she would let her get up and shower or if she wanted to talk. She also needed a glass of blood but she’d wait until Bonnie was out for that. No need to flaunt her vampire status just yet. “How do you put up with me?” She said with a sniff and a shake of her chocolate mane. “You’ve been through worse and here I am crying about being dumped.” She tried to smile, “Let me get cleaned up and we can figure out what to do next.”

Shifting slightly she smoothed the bedding on her bed and tried to make herself a little more presentable to her friend. That was hard to do first thing in the morning but Elena would give it her best shot. Bonnie deserved that much. Not dealing with some self absorbed brat who was being selfish.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image
Post count badge made by Tatia.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Residences | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll