Not Really Away But...
Faith Lehane
 Posted: Jun 9, 2018 | 12:34 am

Slayer
player: Faith
18 posts

Group Icon

Awards: None

I never really know what to put for these things. I'm not really going to be away per se but I feel like giving people a heads up in case I'm slow or not around too much for a few days.

I'm having a surgery on Monday so, I'm not sure how I'll be feeling after that. I've also been a little stressed about it so there is anxiety going on.

I really hope this will just be a small blip and all posting will be going as usual. Just wanted to let everyone know though.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Buffy Summers
 Posted: Jun 9, 2018 | 12:37 am

The Chosen One
player: Lilith
40 posts

Group Icon

Awards: 9

Darling, take your time and it's going to be okay. I had chemo today so I completely understand the anxiety and the necessary down time. If you need anyone to talk to or a cute animal picture or heck even just someone to listen, you have me. <3 We've got your back and you're not alone.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Faith Lehane
 Posted: Jun 12, 2018 | 12:56 pm

Slayer
player: Faith
18 posts

Group Icon

Awards: None

Hey all,

Just wanted to give an update. Back home from the surgery now. Still a little stressed as it will take a little bit to get the pathology results. Hopefully, at least on my follow up appointment next week they will have something for me.

Anyway... doing ok, sleeping a lot. They gave me the loopy making pain meds. I'll probs pop in and out of the cbox a little bit cuz I love chatting with you guys. <3

And thank you so much for your reply. Nice to know I'm not alone and I have a lovely RP community thinking about me.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dean Winchester
 Posted: Jun 14, 2018 | 11:03 am

player: Jamey
197 posts

Group Icon

Awards: 20

take your time love well be here when u come back <3

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Absences | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll