True Vessel for Lucifer & The Handsome Brother
player: Jax
98 posts

Group Icon

Awards:

sam winchester
hunter | true vessel of lucifer | wayward son | devoted brother
friends

Sam has many friends spread out the country, but it can be said that they have never seen the whole picture when it comes to him. For the most part, Sam is a part of a network of hunters who try to help each other out. Lately, though, those hunters seem to just get in Sam and Dean’s way, so they have more of a reputation for flying solo. They have picked up a lot of contacts on the road, though, and tend to meet a lot of new people. Chances are, you’ve heard of Sam Winchester. Many of their friends are dead and gone, but one being that they can never seem to get rid of is the angel Castiel. It is hard to define Sam’s relationship with the angel, but at the end of the day, Sam sees Cas as an important part of his life. Cas’ absence over the past few years has not gone unnoticed.

enemies

Anyone who doesn’t like the Winchesters, hates the Winchesters. There really is no such thing as being indifferent to them. Over their years back on the road as active hunters together, they make more friends than enemies. Angels and demons of all kinds have marked them for death, and rival hunters often see them as the source for a lot of the trouble. They may have a point. Every time the Winchesters get involved in something, is escalates. One name that brings particular ire to Sam is Lucifer, and everything he stands for. Everyone tied to the Lord of Hell earns instant hate and distrust from Sam, especially because he has been hurt in the past by people trying to use him because of his noted placed in destiny and Lucifer’s True Vessel.

family

This is where some very dark lines are drawn in permanent marker. Sam sees a distinct difference between friends and family. Family is the end all and the be all, and he knows that not all family members are there by blood. Dean Winchester is the single most important person in his life. Dean is his older brother and his hero, and there is nothing that can be said to convince him otherwise. Sam has literally died and gone to Hell and back again for his brother. They are the children of John and Mary Winchester. Mary was apparently a hunter in her hay day, but Sam never knew her, and she died with Dean was very young. Their father raised them how to be hunters, and Sam always butted heads with John. They were estranged until the last few days of John’s life. A real father figure for Sam, though, is Bobby Singer. He became a guiding figure for Sam and his brother, and continues to aid them in their hunts and their attempts to keep the world from the edge of destruction, all while looking as “done with it” as possible. There is a third Winchester brother, Adam, whom neither Dean nor Sam knew about until much later in life. Now the True Vessel for Michael, Adam resides in Hell, body and mind and soul, where he was trapped when Lucifer fell and was returned to the Cage.

lovers

Sam has traveled a long time and met a lot of people. While he cannot claim as many lovers to his bed as Dean can, Sam has had his fair share of relationships. Most recently, he had a relationship with Katherine Pierce that ended tragically in her death and her soul being taken forever to Hell. This most recent loss, just another in a long line of tragedy befalling those that he loves, has made Sam a little jaded when it comes to love. He is not looking for anything, certainly no one night stands and definitely no relationships. He just assumes, at this point, that being close to him invites calamity.

I tried so hard to let you go But some kind of madness is swallowing me whole
c∆f

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Samuel Winchester
 Posted: May 17, 2016 | 1:25 pm

98 posts

Group Icon

Awards:

NAME & sam

reply things go in here!

CODE
[dohtml]

<center>

<div style="width: 200px; padding: 25px; background-color: #FFF; border: 3px double #eee;">

<div style="text-align: right; font-family: cambria; font-style: italic; font-size: 16px; line-height: 150%; color: #000; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px;">NAME & sam</div>

<div style="font-family: cambria; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify;"><p>

reply things go in here!

</div>
</div>

</center>

[/dohtml]

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Calene Morrish
 Posted: Jun 14, 2016 | 1:35 pm

player: Jamey
17 posts

Group Icon

Awards:

Calene & sam
reply things go in here!

CODE
Calene& sam

ok so I have a few ideas brewing, these two need to meet at some pointor sure I think they would get along well, seeing as she took over singer salvage and autoshop maybe he calls or stops in for some info? Lemme know! Or he can call her and I can have her come out!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Samuel Winchester
 Posted: Jun 15, 2016 | 8:24 am

98 posts

Group Icon

Awards:

CODE
Calene& sam

I think after everything that happened with Sam and Dean, they are going to need a place to rest and recover. Dean will need some time get build his strength back up, and Sam needs a place where he can emotionally recover from losing Katherine. He still hasn’t fully realized that getting her back is beyond hope, and will need a place where he can break down. Singer’s Salvage seems like the kind of place where the Winchesters might go when they are hurting so much.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Calene Morrish
 Posted: Jun 15, 2016 | 10:42 am

17 posts

Group Icon

Awards:

Sounds fantastic! Let me know when to make a starter!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lawrence Tarwick
 Posted: Aug 23, 2017 | 12:56 am

Rookie Hunter
player: Logan
24 posts

Group Icon

Awards:

Lawrence & sam

Hello! As a fellow Hunter it seems to me that Lawrence is going to end up running into Sam, especially since he's set to run into Dean (at some point). Lawrence is still a pretty new Hunter, been doing this five years but has more than his share of failures than he's had success. If/when they meet Sam would likely be the one Lawrence would talk shop with, badgering him about lore, what kills what, likely pestering him for info on what he's done wrong on some of his more epic failures. There will be a lot of monster talk! I could see them being friends, and perhaps someone Sam trusts at some point. As for where they meet I'm not entirely sure what Sam is up to atm, but I'm sure we can figure something out!

PM
^
Samuel Winchester
 Posted: Aug 23, 2017 | 9:53 am

98 posts

Group Icon

Awards:

Lawrence & sam

Hello! I really like the idea of these two getting to know each other!

Now that you mention it, Sam has been at this thing a long time… I would put it somewhere about 15 to 20 years (hard to get an exact time since he took that sabbatical for a bit.) I never really thought of it this way much before, but maybe Sam could function in a mentor position. A lot of this kind of thing is second nature to him now. Where he is in life, he is still mourning the loss of Katherine, and without any major apocalypses on the horizon, he finds himself kind of lost and without purpose. (Things might change as he gets to know that his father is “alive” but right now, he is listless.)

Maybe they can meet up on a hunt. Something simple, without any major risk, but they are both tracking the same creature. Maybe something goes wrong? You have said that Lawrence is a little prone to failure at this time in his hunting career? Maybe something goes south and Sam just happens to be there and is able to help Lawrence get out of a tight spot? I imagine that would open Lawrence up to wanting to sit down and pick Sam’s brain, and if Sam sees someone nearly get themselves hurt because of little mistakes, he would want to help.

Does this get any thought trains rolling?

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Lawrence Tarwick
 Posted: Aug 23, 2017 | 2:55 pm

Rookie Hunter
24 posts

Group Icon

Awards:

Lawrence & sam

Awesome!

He really has, and even with his little break he has a whole lot more experience than Lawrence. I think meeting each other would be beneficial for them both. It would give Lawrence a better head start in his hunting, would probably save his life a time of two as well. Plus if would give Sam something to distract his mind. Lawrence is a pretty attentive and driven student, and would want hands on things to do. Like devil's traps and the like. He's been mostly winging it and that won't be something he can do forever.

I like that idea, actually. Seeing as he's done a lot of ghost cases perhaps this one could be of a ghoul variety? He would never have heard about them before and would be quite lost in the sauce on how to deal with them. and yes, he's a bit prone to failure because of a lack of experience/knowledge. Thus far he's gone off what he knows, ghosts, and experimenting with horror film industry methods, you can imagine how that works out lol. But yes! If Sam shows up and saves his ass from a bad situation he would at first be a bit stunned, and then he'd be all sorts of 'teach me all you know'.

It does, and I can definitely do a starter if you'd like to do the whole salvaging of a fubar situation =)

PM
^
Samuel Winchester
 Posted: Sep 22, 2017 | 1:30 pm

98 posts

Group Icon

Awards:

Lawrence & sam

I am FINALLY in a place where I can start picking up new threads again! I am so ready to dive into this plot!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Lawrence Tarwick
 Posted: Sep 25, 2017 | 4:22 pm

Rookie Hunter
24 posts

Group Icon

Awards:

Lawrence & sam

Whoo! Well I can get a starter thread up for the two of them then, get the ball rolling! Sorry this is like, three days late, ben a hectic weekend haha

PM
^
Gabriel
 Posted: Nov 17, 2017 | 9:09 pm

Archangel | Trickster
10 posts

Group Icon

Awards:

Gabriel & sam

Some serious history between these two, and not all of it is exactly friend making! But with their past encounters he feels they at least understand each other a little. So when he survives being killed by Lucifer the only people he feels he can turn to, who maybe, maybe, won't kill him, is Sam & Dean. Not sure if we want to do just Gabe and Sam, or if we want Dean all mixed up when Gabe shows up or not, whatever happens I think it would be interesting/fun for a reunion of sorts where Gabriel really can't do anything to seriously prank them. Much. Maybe a little ;)

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Samuel Winchester
 Posted: Nov 19, 2017 | 1:46 pm

98 posts

Group Icon

Awards:

Gabriel & sam

Hmm... yes... "history." XD Honestly, though, a scene with Gabriel, maybe where he is discovering his new limitations, would be fun! I think getting Dean Winchester in on the action would have a great energy and just be downright fun!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Gabriel
 Posted: Nov 19, 2017 | 3:40 pm

Archangel | Trickster
10 posts

Group Icon

Awards:

Gabriel & sam

A somewhat traumatic history haha! I can assume that Gabriel will avoid serious conversation and there will be many many pranks as he figures out who he is without his Grace. Many false starts and jokes that go flat, it'll be amusing because he'll definitely be testing Sam & Dean's patience!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Dean Winchester
 Posted: Dec 5, 2017 | 1:53 pm

193 posts

Group Icon

Awards:

im so down

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Plot Trackers | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll