calling :: Shadowhunter
sexuality :: Heterosexual
origins :: The Mortal Instruments

user posted image

eyes :: Dark Brown
hair :: Black
height :: 5’9”
build :: Curvy and toned
distinguishing marks :: Lots of rune-scars across her body, plus several permanent runes.
play-by :: Emeraude Toubia

user posted image
      - - - - [Isabelle] likes
      • fashion
      • kicking ass
      • boots
      • dating
      • her family
      • being wanted
      • cooking
      - - - - [Isabelle] dislikes
      • being told she can’t do something
      • cheaters
      • falling in love
      • ugly bowling shoes
      • being judged based on her sex
      - - - - powers
      • Superior Nephilim strength
      • Superior Nephilim speed
      • Superior Nephilim agility
      • Ability to apply runes to increase various abilities
      - - - - strengths
      • Excellent fighter
      • talented with her whip
      • confidant
      • loyal
      • passionate
      - - - - weaknesses
      • Alec, Max, Jace (And now Clary and Simon too)
      • A cute guy
      • Prone to mood swings
      • Short temper
      • Her own arrogance
      - - - - secret
      • She really does want to fall in love, but is scared to
      - - - - dreams
      • to have her name go down in shadowhunter history
      • to become a better cook
      - - - - fears
      • falling in love
      • letting others down
      • getting hurt far deeper than any stele could fix…
      - - - - things of note
      • Isabelle fights with an electrum whip
      • She always wears a red-ruby necklace that senses demons
user posted image

h.i.s.t.o.r.y.

Isabelle was born to Robert and Maryse Lightwood. She was born two years after her brother, Alec Lightwood, and she was about seven when Max was born. Around this time, her father had an affair, later finding out when she was thirteen and keeping it a secret from most everyone since then.

She was about nine years old when Jace Wayland was adopted into their family. Hearing from her mother that Jace had witnessed the death of his own father, she had expected the thin ten year-old boy to 'come to her tearfully' for comfort and advice, liking the feeling of being wanted. Instead, he seemed to not need anyone and seemed self-possessed, which was why it took Isabelle longer to warm up to Jace, while Alec was immediately delighted with him. Even at ten years old he’d had a sharp, defensive wit and an acidic temperament which, in fact, reminded Isabelle of herself. In the end it was Shadowhunting they had bonded over—a shared love of sharp-edged weapons, gleaming seraph blades, the painful pleasure of burning Marks, the thoughtnumbing swiftness of battle. She eventually felt that she loved him as a brother, especially when Jace insists upon bringing her along with him and Alec on their hunting trips.

-city of bones-

Isabelle is first introduced when trying to seduce an Eidolon demon into following her into a supply room. The demon, oblivious to the fact that she is Nephilim as her runes are covered with the long sleeves of her white gown, follows her inside.
When Clary Fray later follows Jace and Alec into the supply room in pursuit of the demon, Clary stops Jace from killing the demon, therefore distracting him and giving ther demon an opportunity to escape. Isabelle, blaming her, ties Clary's wrists with her whip as she was about to leave and asks her brothers what she should do to her, and to her dismay, Jace tells her to let Clary go.

Clary later meets Isabelle again when she wakes up in the Institute after being attacked by a Ravener demon. She tells Alec that mundanes die easy and that she first thought that she was a pixie but realized she wasn't pretty enough to be one, and that Jace hasn't visited her yet for three days since he brought her here, not knowing that Clary was coming to her senses. They also talk about the Silent Brothers, with Isabelle saying that she is creeped out by them because they mutilate themselves. When Clary begins to move awake, she stays with Clary as Alec goes off to tell Hodge Starkweather, their tutor. She gives Clary Hodge's blended herbal tea and lends her some of her old clothes that are too long for Clary. She is also slightly amazed about how she was able to kill a Ravener demon, still assuming that she was a mundane. She also tells her a bit about Jace.

When Jace and Clary bring Simon Lewis into the Institute with them, their cat, Church, brings them to Isabelle who rebukes Jace for bringing another mundane, knowing that Hodge will do the same. Simon is immediately attacted to Isabelle. They walk in on her making soup with weird ingredients and, when Jace insults her cooking, she is infuriated for a split second before he takes it back. She seems eager to give everyone the soup she has just cooked and Simon volunteers to try. Jace jokingly states that Simon just volunteered because he wants to sleep with Isabelle, who was amused. Once out of earshot, Jace tells Clary that Isabelle will just break Simon's heart, 'cutting and walk all over it in high-heeled boots'.

Isabelle goes along with Clary, Alec, Jace and Simon as they go to Magnus Bane's party to find out about the block in Clary's mind. Simon shows interest in her, however, Isabelle shows no interest back and basically ignores.

Isabelle is also present when Clary remembers where her mother hid The Mortal Cup and goes along with the group to Clary's apartment to retrieve it.

user posted image

r.o.l.e.p.l.a.y. s.a.m.p.l.e.

See all my Izzy posts;)

user posted image

puppeteer :: Dani
facebook handle :: Dani Kay
how did you find us :: Craigslist
PM
^
Lilith
 Posted: May 10, 2013 | 11:25 am

Co-Founder of Team Vitae
player: Graphics & Security
644 posts

Group Icon

Awards: None

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Approved | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll