Posted: Oct 21, 2013 | 9:58 pm

Mother-in-Training
player: Lilith
65 posts

Group Icon

Awards: 23

hayley marshall
about
Hayley is an incredibly protective and passionate young woman with a flare for the dramatic. While she is normally very easy-going, she can be incredibly impulsive and has been known to make horrible decisions that bite her in the ass more often than not. She's incredibly talented at manipulation, but she has a pragmatic focus when it comes to it. If she can see the reasons for why it's necessary she will do it; regardless of the consequences if it's what's needed.

She has an artistic soul, with a touch of wanderlust coupled with a desperation to have not only loved ones, but a family and a home to call her own. While she is incredibly damaged she is also very empathetic and has a tendency to see to the heart of a situation whether or not it's the smartest thing to do. And while she can be tough as nails and incredibly sexualized, Hayley has a vulnerable side that echoes a need to be taken care of despite being an Alpha. And of course, at her heart of hearts, Hayley is a hopeless romantic who believes herself to be beyond the concept of love due to the sacrifices she's had to make. She'll play the villain, even if down to her soul she believes it's damning her; all to do the right thing.

friends
Currently, Miss Thing over here is lacking in the friends department. She had to betray Tyler recently, and it's currently killing her inside with how things were left with him. And while she was once friends with Katherine (whether or not it truly was the vampiric Petrova or not remains to be seen), Hayley is currently pretty friendless. You could count Klaus... but that's... Complicated. Usually, any werewolf will fall under here by proxy. Blood's blood, after all. I also love the friendship between her and Elijah and Rebekah shown in The Originals so hopefully something later on can come of it?
enemies
Let's see. Most people tend to not like Hayley, though she rarely cares if people dislike her. Currently the list includes Tyler (much to her pain), Katherine (or whoever was posing as her?), Caroline (one-sided), and anyone who will stand in the way of her finding her family.
lovers
Well... We all know what shenanigans await in Hayley's future... There's a hookup right around the corner with Klaus and all of it's entertaining results. But who knows what else could be in her past or future?
Missed me, missed me, now you've got to kiss me If you kiss me, mister, I might tell my sister If I tell her, mister, she might tell my mother And my mother, mister, she might tell my father And my father mister, he won't be too happy And he'll have his lawyer come up from the city and arrest you, mister So I wouldn't miss me if you get me, mister, see Missed me, missed, me now you've got to kiss me If you kiss me, mister, you must think I'm pretty If you think so, mister, you must want to fuck me If you fuck me, mister, it must mean you love me If you love me, mister
kaka at caution 2.0, shine and atf.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Marina Moore
 Posted: Oct 21, 2013 | 11:29 pm

player: Merry
675 posts

Group Icon

Awards: 4

Caroline and Hayley

There is a bit of insecurity regarding Haley. Care isn't sure her intentions with Tyler were compelely honest and that whole neck snapping thing and betrayal kind of put her on the outs with Haley. I think these two would be good friends if it wasn't for that little triangle thing going on between Klaus and Tyler. We need to Thread the two of them when you have time. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Mari and Haley

Mari knows nothing about Haley so there would be a clean slate there if she needed a friend. She has no idea of the problems that have happened in Mystic Falls.

Simon and Haley

He's a dork, he's lovable and he doesn't know anything of Mystic Falls but if you want them to meet up it could be an interesting exchange. He could probably cheer her up because he's got a bit of an adjustment factor with being a vampire and knows what its like to be a loner.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Avatar by Jax Signature and post count badge by Lilith
PMEmailWebsite
^
Dean Winchester
 Posted: Oct 29, 2013 | 10:40 am

player: Jamey
197 posts

Group Icon

Awards: 20

TYLER AND HAYLEY THREADAGE NEEDS TO HAPPEN!

...that is all.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Hayley Marshall
 Posted: Oct 29, 2013 | 4:30 pm

Mother-in-Training
65 posts

Group Icon

.::|| Caroline and Hayley ||::.

I definitely think it's time for Hayley and Caroline to meet back up again. Especially since things are serious with Care and Ty and Klaus is feeling growly about it, I'd imagine. And there's that certain hook up happening soon that's bound to send a huge monkey wrench into everything. I know we're opening up a NOLA sub-board soon (with an upgrade to the site to streamline things) so maybe the girls can meet up on Hayley's way out of town?

.::|| Mari and Hayley ||::.

I think Hayley meeting a vampire that isn't one of the Mystic Crew would be good for the girl. Especially since she's about three threads away from unknowingly pregnant and on the run. happy.gif

.::|| Simon and Hayley ||::.

HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS SENDING HER TO NYC?!?! o.O Curse your sneaky vamp mojo knowing my every move!!! Seriously, I was talking to Jax about Hayley needing to swing by NYC on wolfie business. I'm totally down for some quality supe and hang out time. Us outcasts need to stick together. :hug:

.::|| Tyler and Hayley ||::.

... You... don't hate me Ty...? :wibbles: OMG YES WE HAVE TO!!!! Hayley is terrified that Tyler never wants to speak to her again. And even if it's an angsty pain post I am DOWN!!!

"Especially since I totes just shagged your arch-nemehybrid..."

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Marina Moore
 Posted: Oct 29, 2013 | 7:40 pm

player: Merry
675 posts

Group Icon

Awards: 4

Let me know when your thread count has eased off and we will make things happen. biggrin.gif Don't want to overload you. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Avatar by Jax Signature and post count badge by Lilith
PMEmailWebsite
^
Hayley Marshall
 Posted: Jun 5, 2018 | 12:56 am

Mother-in-Training
65 posts

Group Icon

UPDATED
This plot is like... back when I first played her before her and Klaus ever even slept together, and desperately needs an update with new code too. So... yeah; update incoming and if you want to plot let me know?
Thank You!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Daniel Osbourne
 Posted: Jun 19, 2018 | 8:35 pm

Musician
player: Dingo
16 posts

Group Icon

Awards: None

Hayley & Oz
I heard through the grapevine these two are pals! Let me know if you'd like to thread. I'm not sure what their history is specifically, so if you can fill me in on that I'll roll with it!

Hayley Marshall
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Plot Trackers | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll